HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP 479fdw is one of the color laser multifunction printer designed for energy efficiency and enhanced workflow with duplex printing and dual band Wi-Fi.
When there are work problems when printing, copying, or scanning documents, it is quite annoying. Moreover, we are in a hurry in completing our work. for that we want to share some of the problems that often arise on the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP 479fdw.
Printer Scanner Failed to Complete Scan
- Turn on the printer, tap home, back (return), home and back (return) on the screen.
- You will see an enable/disable option that comes up at the top of the screen.
- Tap enable/disable and scroll down to webscan and enable it.
- Hit the back (return button until you’re out of the menu).
Paper Jam When Scanning
- Try flossing the adf path with piece of stiff paper. Maybe a small bit of paper jammed in a flag
- Force it through in the normal direction of trip.
Printer does not pick up paper or misfeeds
- Check for paper jams in the trays or in any printer access doors. Do not tear the paper when removing any paper jams as it becomes more difficult to identify paper remnants inside the printer.
- Check the paper type and condition. Do not load mixed types of paper in the tray as the printer can only process one type of paper at a time. Please Flexing the paper stack with rotate the paper 180° and flip it over.
- Check the environment. Most reams of paper are sold in moisture-proof wrapping to keep the paper dry.
- Adjust the paper guides on the tray. Do not adjust the paper guides tightly against the paper stack.
- Check the tray rollers. Don’t spray water directly on to the printer.
- Load paper and try to print.