HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit Software for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit Download
The HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (PARK) is a package of tools, scripts, and documentation to help print administrators install, deploy, set or manage the HP Universal Print Driver. The PARK contains both supported and unsupported software tools, scripts and documentation. Supported tools include:
- HP Driver Configuration Utility, Windows program used to edit the configuration file associated with a particular driver. The configuration file controls the print driver settings and takes effect when the driver is installed for dynamic mode or traditional mode installation mode.
- HP Driver Deployment Utility, A compact utility that packages the driver files, and the code needed to deploy them, into an *.EXE, *.XML and *.CAB file types. These files are supported on the client PC to copy the driver files to the Windows driver store, and to install the printer.
- HP Managed Printing Administrator, Separate standalone utility used for managing HP UPD policies and created printer lists (no longer supported).
- HP UPD Active Directory Administrative template, This Active Directory Administrator Template allows an administrator to configure the HP Universal Print Driver user policies and printer lists from within the Active Directory infrastructure.
- AutoUpgradeUPD, AutoUpgradeUPD.exe simplifies the process of making clean print queues on a print server. This is useful when updating the UPD driver version, updating an older nonUPD print queue to use UPD, or resetting existing print queues to a factory or preconfigured installation defaults. This tool prevents existing queues from carrying forward unknown, incompatible and unstable configurations during driver upgrade.
- PRNCon, Console application for adding, deleting and remaking a network printer’s point-and-print connection between a Windows Client Workstation and the print server to which it is connected.
HP PRINTER DRIVER & SOFTWARE is a publisher site of download links for drivers or software for HP brand printers. Don’t worry, we always update the download link anytime.
HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit Download
|File Size||18.6 MB ⌊Download Now⌋ ⌊Read Me⌋|
Jun 21, 2019
- Driver Configuration Utility
- Driver Deployment Utility
- Support for Windows Server 2019
- The latest documentation for the HP Universal Print Driver and Print Administrator Resource Kit is available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/upd on the Documentation tab.
- Reference http://www.hp.com/go/upd, the Specifications tab, for the current list of HP UPD supported print devices.
- Download the file above on “Download Now”.
- Open the file downloaded or go to a directory on your hard drive where you save it.
- Unzip the PARK*.zip file to access the tool(s) and related documentation.
- Double click to install.
- Follow on-screen instructions until finished.